Thursday, September 29, 2011

My ErrorizeD Logo Tutorial


This is a tutorial how to create this logo from Corel Draw.
This logo's made originally by me. Hope you'll enjoy it. . .
First, create a rectangle, select 3 point of this rectangle using shape tool.


Drag one of that 3 point,


Type your logo initial or whatever. . .
n this tutorial, I using "M" with times new roman font..

Set the Size and position as you want
select all item, click "Back minus Front" button. . .


And then, break apart object by clicking break apart button or press Ctrl+K


Color your logo as you want,
Group all content, n remove the outline..


Make a path using pen tool like this one


Select all object n press "intersect" button..
Remove the path. . .


Select the intersected part of your logo n make it white colored. . .

 Use Transparent tool, drag from white point to black point. . .

Add a Logo type, I used my name. . .
Using "Trajan Pro" font, n 50%Gray. . .


I hope you enjoy this tutorial. . .
Have Fun!!

Stop terrorizm!
Stay ErrorizM!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW awesome thanks a lot :)